VELANDA NATURAL MOOD
Candle Making classes at Caffeè Vergnano 1882
Candle making workshops at Caffeè Vergnano 1882 Singapore
Time: 11 to 1pm
Lunch time break: 1 to 2pm
Held in the heart of Singapore our candle making course will give you the basic skills to create a scented soy candle in a glass container.
We will provide a complimentary lunch time, including food and beverages. (We will provide you the food menu before the workshop)
Check our dates for April and May of 2018.
This workshop is designed for everyone. No prior experience required.
- Different types of waxes and their uses
- Essential oils and blending natural fragances
- Candle care and safety
- Equipment, and tools
At the end of this course you will have:
- A basic understanding of candle making
- Learnt how to use tools and equipment to create candles
- Created some beautiful candles using your choice of natural fragrance
- Walk away with a stack of your own hand-poured candles including 1x soy scented container candle and 3 x soy melts
What we provide
- All materials, tools and equipment
- Glass jars for candles and molds
- Handouts with recipes to take home
Please bring to class
- Pen and notepad
- Prepare to get your hands a little dirty, and make sure you wear clothes and footwear that you don’t mind getting wax on
- There will be additional Candle Making Kits for purchase on the day, should you want to continue making more creations at home.